Thursday, February 19, 2009

Supplementary Picture Post

I actually had a few pictures to post last night, but just like a title, I guess I forgot about them. So here they are now!

First off, this new sandwich place opened down the street, so some of us went and checked it out for lunch:

You probably can't tell because of the crappy AWESOME cell phone picture, but the ingredients are Cheesesteak, bacon, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, french fries, and barbecue sauce. I think it was one of the more conservative choices.

I originally hadn't planned on riding yesterday, but after eating that I felt like I really didn't have any other choice. It was a good ride too, so I guess it all worked out in the end.

Also, just for the record, the first 3/4 of it was pretty good, but after that it started getting old pretty quick. I'll go back, but it may be a while.

Since this was supposed to be a picture post, I'll get back to those now...

I bought a bag of those heart candy things. I remember back in the day they said things like "BE MINE" or "YOU RULE." I guess times change, but seriously?!?


Finally, check out the sweet architecture-y "Sailboat on Rough Seas"


Captained by none other than Captain President George Washington!!

No comments: