Monday, February 23, 2009

7:49

So funny story, this morning I had my alarm clock set to go off at 8:00 so I would have plenty of time to get to studio by 9:00. It went off, I got up, took a shower, and (since I've been out of food for a week and a half and haven't had tome to go to the grocery store) made a stop by Einstein's to get a bagel and some coffee. The clock tower rang the x:45 about the time I got to studio, so I was thinking I timed it out pretty good.
I sat down, opened up my laptop, and looked at the clock. 7:49. Thinking it was somehow an hour off, I checked my phone. 7:49. My alarm clock is set to the right time (I checked), the alarm is set to 8:00 (this too), yet somehow it went off an hour early. Normally I would be fine with that, but on the day after I race and then stay in studio until 3:00 am to finish a project...
Needless to say, I've been tired all day. As much as I would like to go to bed now though, it's finally grocery store time!

1 comment:

aka Kathy said...

Dream of alarm clocks going off at 7am?