Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I got some good riding in the today and yesterday. With an off day tomorrow and an easy ride Friday, I think I'll be ready for Walburg and Pace Bend this weekend.

On todays ride, I got a flat literally two minutes after we (Me, Joseph, and Brandon) pulled out of the parking lot. I opted for the giving Joseph my keys and having him take my wheel back to my place and bringing me a different one approach to changing the flat. Of course he brought me a Zipp so I could look cool on the ride. Thanks bud, glad you look out for me like that!

In other news, I made a Twitter account today, so go check it out and hear about my life on yet another website. You know you want to! Link here

2 comments:

Joseph Tokarski said...

you have to put the twitter feed on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

ya man tweeter is the bast... i gits me 1 2