Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

If you want a better recap of my ride yesterday, check out Joseph's blog.

I had my final first class of the semester this evening, ARCHITECTURE OF MODERN ITALY. It was hard to tell, since all we did was get a syllabus and look at some slides of buildings leading up to the time period we're studying, but I think it'll be another good class. Other than that, I had studio today, where we played with blocks... My group was also told that while we did do a good job making them, there needed to be more. So after class I headed down to the wood shop with a couple other guys, and we cut another 3240 of them. Hopefully that will be enough for Wednesday.

Out of curiosity, I went back to Google, and asked again what a good picture for my blog today would be. I'm pleased with the results:

No comments: