Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yeah

So this is a couple days overdue, but here is a list of things I am really looking forward to that will come along with not living in the dorms next year:

-Having my own parkng spot. I really get tired of waiting 30 minutes for the ONE loading zone spot for a dorm of roughly THREE THOUSAND people. Then someone will always try to race me to it even though they just showed up as it was opening up...

-Having my own bathroom. Someone has taken to putting toilet paper all over the place and then peeing all over it... And the dorm is going to fine everyone on the 7th floor $75 if it doesn't stop...

-Not living with the gross/fat/weird asian guy is a given.

-Eating things besides chicken strips with partially solidified gravy. Like, vegatables maybe...

Yeah...

No comments: