Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sitting In A Field

Last night someone set of the fire alarm in Jester at like freakin one in the morning... Then my alarm clock didn't go off, so I ended up missing the carpool and just diving myself out to the race. And I was really tired.

It was uber cold when we got there, but warmed up nicely by the end of the road race. Said road race was pretty easy, with basically no wind. I got 10th. Not too bad for a race finishing with a long downhill sprint (which is not something I'm too good at...)

Then we sat around in a field all day while the officials went and got lunch for 2.5 hours, and were an hour late for the time trial starts...

Time trial went decent, I didn't know the course and thusly didn't go quite as hard as I could have, but considering, it wasn't bad.

Then we sat around in a field and waited for TT results, which we won't get until tomorrow...

Then I got back to campus and sat around in a field to see The Roots! (FOR FREE!!) As good as they are, I left before they finished to go to bed, but ended up writing this instead.

So, I'm going to go to bed now. Crit tomorrow.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thank god this weekend is over....