Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life with No Classes (And a Cold)

Save "class" yesterday, I've pretty much spent the last two days sitting around at home, and while it has been kind of boring, I'm getting so much stuff done it isn't even funny. And I'm not talking "clean the kitchen" stuff either, although I actually did that. Then left Jeff a note telling him not to get it dirty.

No, I'm doing things like listening to the Fratellis EP that I've had for 18 months without ever listening to, figuring out how to solve my new 4x4 Rubik's Cube, talking to people that aren't in the School of Architecture! It's so awesome!

Currently, I'm actually drinking coffee that was actually brewed in the coffee maker in my kitchen! I can't even remember the last time that happened! Don't ask me why I'm drinking coffee at 10:00 at night though, because I don't even know. It just sounded good. It's some random brand that I bought because it was in a cool bag (and because it was a little more expensive than most of the others, which obviously means its higher quality). Judging by the way this post is going, it is good stuff.

I was on The Facebook earlier, well, I'm pretty much always on, but you know what I mean, and I saw something saying "stay close to Mom - connect with Mom this Mother's Day by inviting her to [The] Facebook." My Mom already has The Facebook, which means she's seeing this too. Does this mean my Grandma is going to be on The Facebook by the end of the weekend?

I recommend this video. It is pretty much the best thing since fried chicken skin.

Alright, that's it for the day. I have a sweet post planned for tomorrow, so be sure to keep refreshing the page all day so you can see it as soon as it's up! Peace Outside!

No comments: