Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Return of the Dirt Derby

Last night was the first time I'd been out to the big city of Del Valle in quite a while. What on earth happens in Del Valle? The Dirt Derby of course!
I still hadn't gotten my rear wheel fixed from City Park (since it took a bit longer for the spokes to come in then it was supposed to...) but hey, thats why I have a singlespeed right?! Let's just say that I thought the race was hard on a geared bike.
I finally talked Joseph into coming out (to the race) so I just tried to stick with him as long as I could. He ended up beating my by a couple places. But with gears. We'll see what happens next week when the playing field is a little more level.

Camp Eagle this weekend. I need to hurry up and get that wheel fixed.

1 comment:

PunchintheCRUX said...

You got JT to race!! Congrats!! Is he coming down to Camp Eagle?