Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Classes

Filled out my schedule for next semester this morning:

-Architecture Studio
-Visual Communications
-History of Architecture 1
-Band
-Intro to Astronomy

I was going to do psycology and get my social science out of the way, but for whatever reason I couldn't get into the class. Hence, I am taking astronomy and completing my natural science instead! Yay.

As for my current classes, I got my calculus test back today... and, lets just leave it at this is the one that will be dropped when my final grade is calculated. This sucks mainly because I thought I understood what was going on. Apparently not so much.

And in design today, we got the first part of our final project. I'm not sure where it's going, but we have to make a rectangle of a certain size, and put a rectangular wall of a certain size on it, then repeat a few times. Everyone's will be exactly the same except for where the walls are placed.

No comments: