Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stuff

I got a new* copy of Guitar Hero 1 this morning, and lo and behold, it actually works! Score! I don't have to make anither journey to trade it again!

But I also spent about 3 hours today messing with me heart rate monitor software, because it doesn't work. Not quite as frustrating as the laptop forgetting it had speakers, but pretty close.

I got $113 for my books from last semester too! I was all excited because I had alot of money to buy stuff with, but as I was flipping through the real estate section in the newspaper looking for houses I could make the down payment on, I realized that the money came out of the federal aid account, and it should actually go to pay off intrest on said account. Dang.

Chris' dad ran over Chris' new bike, and says it isn't his fault... Tell him that I say "foo'! What 'cho problem is!? Don' make me come show you was' up, foo'! Best hurry up 'n bus' out 'cho bread fo' a new slab, yo!!"

No comments: