Saturday, January 19, 2008

Riding Today

I had planned on doing the UT ride to San Marcos and back, but when I woke up this morning and saw that it was still only 31 degrees outside, I decided I would be much happier if I went back to bed, and rode in the afternoon when it was warmer.

I made the right choice.

I left at about 2:15, and it was close to 50 degrees and sunny, actually quite pleasent. I planned on only riding for about 2-2.5 hours, but I kind of got a little lost out in the middle of nowhere east of austin. Not so bad that I didn't know how to get back or anything, but just enough that I somewhat knew where I was and was pretty easily able to figure out what roads I could take to get back without any backtracking. I got back, and was quite happy to see that I had actually gotten in three hours. Yay!

No comments: