Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final #1

I'm done with it! If I had to guess, I would think I got somewhere in the 80s. But I really don't know...

This is from the "campus watch" crime email thing:
SW7, 2617 Speedway

Suspicious Activity: A UT Police Officer observed an unknown black-masked subject scratching at several loose shingles located on the roof of the SW7 building. The officer watched as the unknown subject wiggled and squeezed his way through a small hole in the roof. The police officer set up a perimeter and began searching the building for the unauthorized invader. After an exhausting search, the officer was unable to locate the unknown subject. The officer described the unknown invader as: 18" to 20" in height, 25 to 30 pounds. The subject was last seen wearing a striped tail, and fur lined toe socks. Occurred on: 12-13-07, at 1:00 AM.
--------------------

Seems like it's getting pretty dangerous around here.

No comments: