Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yup

Got some good riding in in Austin. And I think Wheel is ready to move to Austin and go to UT... Anywho, we hit up two kinda hilly, really hot days. My legs were feeling it at first, but by the end I guess they had gotten used to the short steep Austin climbs again because I was feeling good by time we left on Tuesday.
We hit up the snow cone place right by my apartment too. Somehow I had never been there before, but I will be back. Pretty much the best snow cone I've ever had!

Anywho, I'm just about finished packing to head back to Colorado in the morning. It'll be nice to get back to somewhere where it less than 100 degrees again. I'm also ready to get back and see the course, which they completely changed since the first time I was there. From the sounds of it, I think it'll suit me more than the original course. We will see.

No comments: