Friday, October 5, 2007

The End

The last crit of the year. Not really saying much since I only did three of them, but still. And I got dropped. It was a sucky way to end my road season for the year, but for some concellation, there were several pros in my race - Pat McCarty, for example - and they are, well, a wee bit faster than I am. Congrats to Fawley for pulling off the win!

Looking back on road racing this year, I didn't really do a lot of it. I remember Tour of new Braunfels early in the year, it was the first time I had ridden on my Zipps. I did pretty good. Then Pace Bend. That was possibly my second best road race ever. After that, I don't really remember doing much road riding at all until Crit Weekend, which pretty much sucked, but since it was all for training, it wasn't too bad. The road nationals. Yay not dieing in the road race, and then having pretty much the best crit in the history of the universe!!

Then the couple of crits down here, and thats about it. So even with a bad ending, overall that is actually pretty good. I'm looking forward to next year, as I will hopefuuly be able to train over the winter.

No comments: