Monday, June 4, 2007

Bump And Grind

Great trail, great event, overall good times in Alabama! Enough chit-chat, it is picture time!!

Like I said, the trail was super nifty...

The riding was uber fun...

There was a mountain to ride up...

But that only means you get to go back down...

No matter how treacherous it may be...

But of course, it is the easy parts that will send you to the emergency room...


Flying over the handlebars at close to 25mph will never turn out good. Especially when you land face first in a pile of rocks. I knocked myself out for some unknown amount of time, then woke up with a chipped tooth, took a trip to the ER to get 9 stitches on my ear, and after cleaning up all of the dried blood, a few minor scapes on my face, neck, hads, and knees... Oh, and a black eye, but that isn't any big deal.

No comments: