Monday, November 12, 2007

2a.m.

The roomate suddenly jumped out of bed and ran out of the room. Eventually I heard the fire alrms in the hallways going off (the ones in the rooms were not) and grabbed my keys and a shirt before I headed downt he stairs. Then we got to stand around outside for about 45 minutes before we could head back in. I was one of the last people back, and I realized that the elevators would be really busy on the first floor, and alot of people would try to be smart and go to the ground floor to get an elevator were there would be "less people." I decided to be really smart and go to the 2nd floor to catch an empty elevator on it's way down to where all the people were. That was a good call.

It turns out someone playing with a ball in the hallway hit the fire alarm and set it off.

I hate you, playing-with-ball-at-2am-person. *Shakes fist*

No comments: