Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Hey, I'm Kyle. I watch mTV and drink Jones soda. I'm in band and I race bicycles. Music is pretty much my life. Next year I'm going to the University of Texas to study architecture.

Now that everyone knows everything about me, I'll get on ewith this whole blog business:

I've been meaning to make one of these for quite a while now, and there are some good stories from today that need to be recorded somewhere, so here it is.

This morning I had to pick up one of my friends to take him to school. I pulled up in front of his house and called him. No answer, so I get out of the car to go knock on the door, but appearantly I had put my car in neutral and not put the parking brake on. This became real obvious when I caught my car about six inhes away from the car it was rolling dowhill towards. I tried calling John again so he could put the brake on for me, but once again he didn't answer. So, I pushed my car about ten feet up the hill, ran around, jumped in, and grabbed the brake before I hit the other car. I walked up to John's house, rang the doorbell, and woke him up. Needless to say, his mom brought him to school today.

Then about 15 minutes ago, my mom needs me to run to the store and get some eggs for her. I looked out thw window at the torrential downpour that was in progress, sighed, and said I would be back in a couple minutes. I got to the store, ran in, and some old guy that worked there informed me that they were closed due to a pwer outage. I ran back to my car, and drove down the street to the Walmart "Neighborhood Market" thing and ran in. Just as I was getting to the eggs, the power goes out. The back on. Then off again. By time I got to the register, it was back on, so I paid and walked up to the door. At this point it was raining so hard that I was standing in the store and getting wet. I was just about to run out when some employee runs up, locks the sliding doors, and infored everyone that they needed to keep the doors closed so the carpet didn't get any wetter, and we would all be stuck in the store until further notice. Eventually I did get out and get home, but it took a while. Going down my street, the water was higher than the curbs.

The whole point of these stories is something like
If you drive a stick, don't park your car in neutral, or you hae to push it uphill
and
Don't go to Walmart while it's raining because you'll get locked in
Or something. Maybe? Whatever.

Good job to all the people who tried out for drum major!
I'm bringing brownies to school tomorrow ( =

No comments: